Hartz Groomer's Best Dog Shampoo Tropical Breeze uploaded by Heather B.

BY HARTZ #14 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Hartz® Tropical Breeze Scent Groomer's Best® Dog Shampoo.
Condition.
Gentle cleansing action.
Conditions, cleans & detangles. see more...

• Does it protect against fleas and ticks?1 Answers
✨Alyssa ✨.
This cost about $2 so I didn’t expect too much out of it . However , it just never felt like it was actually getting my dog through it. It lasted awhile which was nice for the price but what’s the point if it’s not doing the job
Angelica🌻 S.
Allentown , PA
I absolutely loved this on my dog! I could never find one that I’ve actually liked for her, but this leaves a great smell and conditions her hair so well , it was affordable and definitely better than i expected
Leslie O.
I was using a different dog shampoo before this one and will NEVER go back! This shampoo actually made my dog smell good and continue to smell good several days after her bath! 10 out of 10 stars!
Jacquelyn J.
Shasta Lake
This shampoo works great! Since I started using this shampoo on my dogs, they have not had any flea or ticks! This product lasts a while and a little goes a long way! Great product!
Elizabeth C.
Milton , NC
Omg I have to say that this product is perfect! I have a small dog he’s a Yorkypoo/Chihuahua mix and he has loose curls/waves so just using this for the 1st time was incredible👌🏽he’s coat was extremely soft, and smelled amazing . I’ll buy it’s agin and again. And super affordable.i know it’s tacos favorite 💙🐶 taco is my dog 😝Hartz Groomer's Best Dog Shampoo Tropical Breeze
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
This shampoo really smells good. It has a really good tropical scent and will make my dog smell good for weeks. Makes his coat shiny and this product is so inexpensive. Can get this product pretty much anywhere. I got mine from Kroger.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Groomers Best Dog shampoo is the best. It cleans, conditions, and detangles. Other dog shampoos I've used either leaves my dogs hair tangled or it bothers my dogs skin. This shampoo is gentle on your dog and leaves the dogs hair clean and detangled. Definitely worth buying.
Julissa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo smells amazing! This was my first time using this scent on Milah and she loved it. I loved the smell but I didn't like how it was to watery. I felt like I needed to put more than what I usually put on her.I got it at Walmart and it isn't pricy at all.
Jenna K.
Sherwood, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Price is cheap. Product smells good. Can find at your local walmart. But the consistency is so runny. I feel like it's so watery that it's not working. I can never smell it on my dog after his shower. Not recommended.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells really good, very affordable and leaves my dog fire really soft. This brand is really good, they have docent shampoos for dogs as well. Very affordable price.
Ashley R.
Syracuse , Ny
Does it protect against fleas and ticks?