Hartz Groomer's Best Dog Shampoo Tropical Breeze uploaded by Heather B.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Tropical Breeze Scent Groomer's Best® Dog Shampoo.
Condition.
Gentle cleansing action.
Conditions, cleans & detangles. see more...

• Does it protect against fleas and ticks?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
This makes my dog's fur SO SOFT! She gets very itchy, and dry skin after her baths. I have even tried conditioining her. This stuff works like a charm, no more itching and no more flakes. And she smells incredible. And its very affordable. Like less than $4 a bottle.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Works fine, but it is much cheaper to just use dish detergent. Dish detergent cleans my dog's fur better, but Hartz Goomer's Best Dog Shampoo smells better.
Courtney G.
This dog shampoo smells so good and leaves my dogs smelling great and really soft! And it didn't irritate their skin!
Brenda S.
This is my puppy's the mountains so good and clean and it also makes his fur shiny
Elizabeth C.
Milton
Omg I have to say that this product is perfect! I have a small dog he’s a Yorkypoo/Chihuahua mix and he has loose curls/waves so just using this for the 1st time was incredible👌🏽he’s coat was extremely soft, and smelled amazing . I’ll buy it’s agin and again. And super affordable.i know it’s tacos favorite 💙🐶 taco is my dog 😝Hartz Groomer's Best Dog Shampoo Tropical Breeze
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Hartz Groomers Best Dog shampoo is the best. It cleans, conditions, and detangles. Other dog shampoos I've used either leaves my dogs hair tangled or it bothers my dogs skin. This shampoo is gentle on your dog and leaves the dogs hair clean and detangled. Definitely worth buying.
Julissa C.
This shampoo smells amazing! This was my first time using this scent on Milah and she loved it. I loved the smell but I didn't like how it was to watery. I felt like I needed to put more than what I usually put on her.I got it at Walmart and it isn't pricy at all.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Price is cheap. Product smells good. Can find at your local walmart. But the consistency is so runny. I feel like it's so watery that it's not working. I can never smell it on my dog after his shower. Not recommended.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells really good, very affordable and leaves my dog fire really soft. This brand is really good, they have docent shampoos for dogs as well. Very affordable price.
Jillian P.
Woonsocket, RI
Great smell but my dog was acting strange not too long after bathing him with this product and he had a handful of welts/ hot spots following the washing as well. He scratched his body so badly that his skin was torn in many spots .
Ashley R.
Syracuse , Ny
Does it protect against fleas and ticks?