Hartz Groomer's Best Dog Shampoo Tropical Breeze uploaded by Heather B.

BY HARTZ #24 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Hartz® Tropical Breeze Scent Groomer's Best® Dog Shampoo.
Condition.
Gentle cleansing action.
Conditions, cleans & detangles. see more...

• Does it protect against fleas and ticks?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Milton
Omg I have to say that this product is perfect! I have a small dog he’s a Yorkypoo/Chihuahua mix and he has loose curls/waves so just using this for the 1st time was incredible👌🏽he’s coat was extremely soft, and smelled amazing . I’ll buy it’s agin and again. And super affordable.i know it’s tacos favorite 💙🐶 taco is my dog 😝Hartz Groomer's Best Dog Shampoo Tropical Breeze
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Groomers Best Dog shampoo is the best. It cleans, conditions, and detangles. Other dog shampoos I've used either leaves my dogs hair tangled or it bothers my dogs skin. This shampoo is gentle on your dog and leaves the dogs hair clean and detangled. Definitely worth buying.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
This shampoo really smells good. It has a really good tropical scent and will make my dog smell good for weeks. Makes his coat shiny and this product is so inexpensive. Can get this product pretty much anywhere. I got mine from Kroger.
Julissa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo smells amazing! This was my first time using this scent on Milah and she loved it. I loved the smell but I didn't like how it was to watery. I felt like I needed to put more than what I usually put on her.I got it at Walmart and it isn't pricy at all.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Price is cheap. Product smells good. Can find at your local walmart. But the consistency is so runny. I feel like it's so watery that it's not working. I can never smell it on my dog after his shower. Not recommended.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells really good, very affordable and leaves my dog fire really soft. This brand is really good, they have docent shampoos for dogs as well. Very affordable price.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I used this on both my dogs. One has wiry but thin fur. And the other has full on thick fur to the point where you can brush her all day and still be getting fur off her. This worked better on the furry one, but I still had to use a ton of it to be able to massage it all the way through her fur. The wiry one, this stuff would not spread and left her still stinking so I had to use my shampoo and conditioner after this. Half the bottle in one wash and it didn't even clean one of my pups, not worth it. It wasn't very expensive. But it's the principle!
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
This makes my dog's fur SO SOFT! She gets very itchy, and dry skin after her baths. I have even tried conditioining her. This stuff works like a charm, no more itching and no more flakes. And she smells incredible. And its very affordable. Like less than $4 a bottle.
Francis S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I currently use this for both of my dogs. The smell is nice and lingers after their bath. It leaves their hair soft and also helps with some of my greyhound's dandruff. I have not had any issues with hot spots.
Jillian P.
Woonsocket, RI
Great smell but my dog was acting strange not too long after bathing him with this product and he had a handful of welts/ hot spots following the washing as well. He scratched his body so badly that his skin was torn in many spots .
Ashley R.
Syracuse , Ny
Does it protect against fleas and ticks?