BY HARTZ #54 in Flea & Tick Control

Hartz® Groomer's Best® Flea Comb For Cats.
De-flea™.
Remove fleas.
Use on all coat types. see more...

Marian A.
Westover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product and great quality for your money. My girl lives to be brushed so it's a ten to her. I don't know of it's good for fleas she doesn't have any. But it's great for getting rid of loose fur
Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
The best thing ever to control fleas. Not all flea collars get all the fleas, powders and sprays can be harmful to your cats. I tried this comb, being skeptical, but to my surprise it works miracles! Just get a cup of water. Run the comb through your cats fur. Then dip the comb in the water. Watch the fleas fall off into the water. Your cat loves the attention and the combing of their fur. In the end it makes your cat feel better and they don't even realize why.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this flea comb for cats it does the job honestly! It's a hefty brush gets out everything on there skin ! I would recommend if you think your cat has lots of fleas and you want to check!
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Great for short hair cats works with all but easier on short hair ....cleans fleas out and helps comb them ....a little expensive but affordable
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
I use this brush on my cat. He's a long haired cat and gets tangled easily. This brush helps me keep him looking and feeling good
Teresa B.
Great comb to remove the fleas after giving a flea bath. Hope I never have to use something like this again though!
Holly H.
Flemingsburg, KY
Works great when trying to get those pesky dead fleas off a cat after giving them their flea medicine.
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
It really is the best to comb the cats before bathing. Catches what gets left beck d after a dip too.
Digna  L.
I bought this recently because my cat had these tangled hair clumps on her back and it helped to get them out . It worked great and I am glad I bought it .
Shania C.
Lawrencetown , NS
This comb works great! Gets all the little fleas and eggs and my cat doesn't mind it because the comb feels great on her skin !! Doesn't pull