Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Combo Brush for Dogs

Developed with pawfessional groomers for everyday de-shedding, detangling and removing small mats

Would you recommend this dog brush?
I Have an Italian mastiff cane corso and he has very sensitive skin. Any ideas to help with his dry skin and scratching ?
Start your review of Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Combo Brush for Dogs!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Combo Brush for Dogs uploaded by Jamie J.
My golden loves getting her hair brushed. As soon as she sees me get the brush out she goes into full baby mode. The brush does a great job on getting her hair out. She sheds so much and constantly. A name you know and trust and great quality for the price.
Season B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
Fantastic brush for my Huskies. Well made. Hasn't fallen apart. Its our favorite brush. They hair is easy to get out. No complaints and it.makes the floofs look fabulous! #furryfriends
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite brush at all, the wire part seems sharp and my Yorkie hates it.. when using this i do use the softer side
Kristina S.
Alexandria, VA
Brushes my dogs fur very well. I use this daily for quick grooming and pet enjoys it- no fuss. Easy grip handle and is great for my malshi that tend to grow hair fast. A good combo brush helps detangle and smoothen fur.
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: PETCO
I love this brush for my long haired Shetland sheepdog. It gets so much of that loose hair that would otherwise get all over my house ! My dog hates being brushed no matter what so this is no better or worse than any other dog brush in that aspect. Also my mom keeps stealing it for her shih tzu and actually has it right now so it must be good lol!
Lesa P.
Ardmore, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The Hartz groomers best is an amazing product/brush to use on my fur baby when the seasons are changing to get all of the under hair aka shedding dry dead hair off of my furbaby before it gets all over the floor, furniture and:or car. I would definitely recommend this brush to others.
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really liked this combo brush for dogs. It seems gentle on my dog and she will sit for the brushing without problems. She’s a Doberman breed and large sized dog. I would recommend this to other pet owners.
Sandra L.
Wirtz, VA
My bDog enjoyed it but i was not very impressed they did not keep busy for very long and she is a small dog min pin
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brush is one of the only ones my Pomeranian lets me use on him. It collects more than you think it would which is a pleasant surprise. I thought I wanted a bigger brush but Charlie doesn’t so all in all this is the perfect size.
Jackie M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Combo Brush for Dogs uploaded by Jackie M.
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Combo Brush for Dogs uploaded by Jackie M.
I have a long hair dog and a short hair I bought this brush and it works on both, win win didn’t have to spend extra buying separate brushes for them 😁