BY HARTZ

Hartz?? Groomer's Best?? Clean Fresh Scent Shed Control Shampoo For Dogs.
Reduces shedding with omega fatty acids.
15 fl oz 444ml. see more...

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert
This shed control shampoo is absolute garbage! I was pretty disappointed in this product. Didn't do a great job deshedding compared to other brands. Bought super cheap at walmart and the price matches the quality...cheap. Wouldn't buy this junk ever again.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
This is a quality shampoo for my pupper its not harsh on him and always leaves him smelling nice
TWYLA T.
Bogalusa, LA
I have e dog and he sheds a lot and when he jumps on us we see a lot of hair and this works well with the shedding. He's happy and we are happy because we are not full of hair!!!!
Meghan W.
My dogs sheds LIKE CRAZY. She is always shedding no matter what season it is. This shampoo didn't seem to make much of a difference in the amount that she was shedding.
Jessica S.
Kansas City, MO
As the dog mom of a border collie and a german shepherd, I LOVE this stuff! I feel like it really helps keep their shedding under control.
Carrie L.
Lenox, GA
I love it because it really helps with my dogs shedding which is a plus because she sleeps with me and it really smells great
Jennifer F.
I use this product on my silkie terrier and my short haired chihuahua. I love the scent, it kills the doggy stink.
Michelle Q.
Alamo, TX
This shampoo was able to stop both my long hair and short hair dogs from shedding. It's pretty good.
Audra N.
Winnipeg
I been looking for this Hartz Groomers Best Clean Fresh Scent Shed Control Shampoo for Dogs all over the place. Where can I buy this online and for a reasonable price thanks
Audra N.