BY HARTZ

Wardley Goldfish TEN Food Pellets-never cloud the water. Goldfish TEN is a nutritionally balanced formula with a variety of highly digestible natural ingredients tailored to the energy needs of juvenile goldfishes. Goldfish TEN contains a stabilized form of vitamin C which is retained during processing and extended storage. Vitamin C is required in the diet for normal wound healing, disease resistance, and normal bone and gill development. The supplemented vitamins in Goldfish TEN meet or exceed the minimum requirements recommended by the National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jordan S.
Bellingham, WA
Fish digests it perfectly fine!! Product lasts forever!! Only need to put  few pellets in at the feeding times! My fish eats them fine.. does not resist them or seem hesitant. Swims right up each time. Everyone always thinks I am weird because I do not feed my fish flakes.. but he seems to like the pellets just as much.
Priscilla A.
West covina , CA
My fish likes this food . He has grown so much & I think the price of this product is perfect ! Have been buying this product for a few years. Ow and does not make the tank cloudy as fast as other fish food
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
When my goldfish were still alive this is what we fed them. Their deaths was due to a toddler putting moisturizer on their scales... They seemed happy eating this food so I'll give it 5 stars.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
the pellets are huge and my goldfish cant fit them in his mouth. it must be for large goldfish. i wouldnt recommend for small fish.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a good fish food to use,I use to buy this one when I had my fish and he use to like it a lot and the price wasn't bad
Alisha L.
sault ste marie
When my fish were still alive this is what i fed them. They loved it and always swam like crazy the second they seem this container come out
Sharon W.
Is it a good product?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I dont have fish. Just here for a badge.