BY HARTZ

HAZ1079: Features: -Dog toy-Assorted designs include: Rhino, Alligator and Lion-Durable dog toy-Soft texture, great bounce back and no rubber odor-Perfectly shaped for playing fetch in the yard or park. Construction: -Uses advanced quality Flexa-Foam technology, material and construction for enhanced chew. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 3" H x 4" W x 4" D. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I haven't used this so I truly don't know why I'm responding to this, I think my dog would like it though but he isn't that big of a dog so it would have to be a smaller toy for him to have because he would break his jaw eating something like this.
Virginia Q.
Virginia Q.
My dog loves toys, she plays with them all day at times she thinks its her babies. She loves toys
Karla H.
Karla H.
ONTARIO , CA
So cute!
its so cute just annying in the night when your pup hets hyper and plays with it because all you hear is *squeak!*
Kyla G.
Kyla G.
Breaux Bridge, LA
My dog loves this ! she plays with hers every single day . she love it so much ! she will run for it
Buen juguete para perros, a lo mejor los grandes y rusticos lo danan muy rapido, pero es muy lindo!
nery r.
nery r.
My dog drives me crazy with all the squeaking!! He never seems to leave this product alone!!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Great toy, my terrier loves this toy and she has so much fun chewing on it! it's great, because it doesn't tear and it doesn't ruin her teeth when chewing.