BY HARTZ

HAZ1005 Features Cat toy Tease your cat with this furry ball, complete with long strands of feathers Attached fabric string that can even be placed on the wrist and waved around to attract and entice kitty to play Product Type: Ball Toys/Chasers Primary Color: Blues & Purples Pet Category: Cats Generic Dimensions 2" H x 8.25" W x 3.88" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 2 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 8.25 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 3.88 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.05 Pounds see more...

Anita H.
Concord, NC
My cats love any thing they can chase with feathers. They become very lively when they see me bring out this toy. It is a great way to get them to exercise and burn up excess energy. They do get a little rough and the toy does not last very long, but while it does it is great fun.
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
Of course my cat loves these things. The only issue I have is that the toys fall apart fairly easily but they are cheap so I can't complain too much.
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN
They love these things i usually buy them at the dollar store bc i have so many cats and they break them really easly bc there pretty big cats
Cindy L.
Lexington, NC
This toy was perfect for my cats, both of them loved it!it was a good price and soft material. Very well made
Erika V.
Boca Raton, FL
My cat loves this toy, she buzzes around playing all day long. This was easy to find and very affordable.
Richard B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
My cat loves this cat toy and it has my cat playing for hours, I recommend this toy for all cats
Delia K.
My cay loved this. She still has It and it's still going strong. Definetely recommend for cats.