Hartz Dura Play Small Bone uploaded by Jessica Q.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Dura Play™ Small Bone.
Feel the Difference™!
For dogs.
Power Play.
Core®. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Lizzy N.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
I can't keep my dog away from this toy! She loves throwing it around and chasing it. It's fun for fetch! It bounces a ton and goes far! It has a quite loud squeak but you get used to it! It also holds up to my strong chewer!
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I'm not a fan of the Hartz brand, but I had this toy when my dog was a puppy and it lasted her for a while for what it is. It is a soft rubber and the squeaker seemed to last for a while. I would recommend it for puppies.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Good toy for my puppy who likes to chew and chase things. She has had it for about a week and now I notice that some of the color is coming off, don't know how I feel about that
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
My yorkie loves this toy ! She has two and she takes them with her all over he house even sleeps with them ! They are durable and last so much longer than any of her other toys she chewed up in just a couple months! Highly recommend they even have different sizes for your pets needs
Karla O.
Karla O.
My lhasa aps loves this toy!! she prefers it over any other toy i buy her , so i had to buy the same one but in a smaller size!!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
My little puppup loved this. The rubber is pretty strong so he didn't rip it open too fast
Marcie V.
Marcie V.
Brandon, SD
My dog loves this toy. He is a chewer, but really hasn't chewed this one up because I think he really likes the squeak that is has. It's also soft so he can bite down on it without ruining it because it has give to it. Not ever expensive either.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
This is the only bone my dog won't chew to pieces. It does get to smelling after a while because he carries it everywhere. Great for smaller dogs he is able to easily pack and run with it.