BY HARTZ

Hartz Dura Play Rocket Dog Toy Feel the difference with Duraplay natural latex dog toys. Each toy provides long lasting fun with a unique foam technology that enhances durability, creating and unmatched chew experience. Now with an enticing bacon scent! Fun to throw and bounce, Dura Play toys even float. Soft and flexible to the touch and perfect for dogs of all ages, even senior dogs and teething puppies. Please Note: Comes in Assorted Colors see more...

Buy on Walmart*
kirenia z.
kirenia z.
My dog loves this toy especially for when her teeth itch she chews on this all day and it beats her chewing on my shoes or something lol good toy
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
He loves his toy and it keeps him occupied for hours. There are no dangerous small parts for him to get choked on
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
My labs favorite toy! She has torn through many similar toys but this one is still alive and kicking six months later! It's also her favorite one! I highly recommend if you have a destructive or large dog!
Laini O.
Laini O.
Hagerstown, IN
My dog is obsessed with this toy. We've gotten multiple in hopes she'll share with our other dogs but it's hopeless... it's super durable surprisingly.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Our black lab mix loves to play with the purple Dura Play sqeaky balls. She hasn't destroyed one yet and she has driven us a bit crazy with the constant squeaking. This is definitely a great brand for a ball-loving, chew toy-loving large dog!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Tampa, Fl
My dog loves this toy. She plays with it all the time and she always has fun with everyone when asking us to play with her
Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.
Waterbury, CT
My dog is a little nutty and overly excited! (still in his puppy stage) But once I give him this hes the happiest pup in the world!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Our large breed lab-collie mix is in love with this toy. It is durable enough to last longer even with large breeds and heavy chewers! He carries it around constantly and can throw and sail for a while before coming down like a football.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Whitby, Ontario
Very durable. my puppy loves when it bounces around. she just pokes her nose at the toy to squeak it haha. she is about 15lbs and i got this for her when she was small at a grocery store and she still love it. in excellent condition after purchasing it 8 months ago
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Someone gifted my dog this toy for christmas and he is absolutely obsessed with it! I love throwing it because it actually goes pretty far!