Hartz Dura Play Football, Colors may vary - Pack of 3 uploaded by jessika d.

BY HARTZ

Hartz 11971 DuraPlay Football Dog Toy, Assorted ColorsHartz 11971 DuraPlay Football Dog Toy, Assorted Colors Features: Dog toy Provides an exciting new chewing experience for dogs Soft latex exterior Foam-filled interior makes toy flexible and fun Football shape Assorted colors- Green or Blue see more...

April H.
Marseilles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs favorite toy. I’ve purchased a couple of these. As soon as you bring it in the house, your dog will instantly be obsessed with the bacon smell. I purchased with the intentions of hiding it and giving it for Christmas. He found it wherever we hid it. He loves this toy. And even though the material is thin, my dog, who can destroy anything, has not torn it up. This is amazing
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has the dura play small bone made by Hartz. I love this toy because it is one of the few my dog can’t tear up! It cleans easy and is durable! Another one of my favorites about this toy is the material it is made of, it doesn’t get dirty like a cloth toys after a long play day!
Salim B.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is the best toy that I bought for my Lala who is a pit bull mix. This toy really lives up to the name durable, plus Lala loves the bacon smell. Thanks guys keep up the good work.
Sherry H.
EL PASO, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Durable with a nice color verity. I love it but my 4 dogs don't know how to use toys (they think they are human and do not fetch) I gave it to my neighbors dog and she love it
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
These are the ONLY toys my dog can't destroy. I have bought her the toys made out of fire hose... Yah destroyed in less then a day... Even tennis balls are no match for my aggressive chewer... I bought her the dog bone of this and the ball... She plays with them constantly and hasn't been able to pull the squeaker out or destroy it. We have had these for about 2 years now...
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
My dog LOVES this football, he is a Very Heavy chewer but the two hartz duraplay toys he has, have held up. He had the smaller boned shaped one when he was 8 months old and we did eventuality rip that one up "together" playing tug-of-war lol. It's foam inside, so it's safe & durable. I replaced the bone shaped one and got him this large football, he loves it. It is also the only toy he will somewhat play fetch with. Highly recommend these toys! Oh. also this football has a loud high funny high pitched squeak
Lear22791paulith R.
I LOVE THIS BALL!!! My dog will actually not destroy this in 2 seconds. He had the smaller boned shaped one when he was 8 months old and we did eventuality rip that one up "together" playing tug-of-war lol. It's foam inside, so it's safe & durable. I replaced the bone shaped one and got him this large football, he loves it. It is also the only toy he will somewhat play fetch with.
Kayla W.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE THIS BALL!!! My dog will actually not destroy this in 2 seconds. I had one for months and finally he did tear a huge hole it in but I got him another one. I have to say I'm pretty sure this is his favorite toy!
Damaris R.
Balch Springs, TX
These are the perfect toys that dogs won't destroy. My dog loves it, he plays with it all the time. My dog is bad he loves to destroy his toys but has not destroyed this one. Very nice for any dog no matter how big or small it is. you will enjoy it.
Jess B.
Columbia, SC
My boxer loves this toy! it is light weight enough that it can be thrown far. we like to use this when we are trying to get some energy out of him.
Yeah I just want to buy an item . . . Do have to go thru all this BS to purchase the item or can I just proceed to purchase area