BY HARTZ

HAZ1008: Features: -Dog treat-Rawhide munchy dentist's best-Scientifically proven to reduce tartar in dogs up to 83pct-Provide a dental solution that will give consumers-Easy and effective way to care for their dog's teeth-First and only rawhide chew that blocks tartar formation with the power of Hexametahposphate-Ingredients was developed by researchers at Indiana University's School of dentistry for dogs-Capacity: 6 Oz. see more...

Pat R.
I love the fact that dogs thinks these r just treats ,making it no issues to making sure they get dental care in every way possible ! not only does this product heath with they teeth , it's guards again bad breathe too , and that's always a plus , since my pups always in face giving me love ! it's all gd cause they tteh r white and they breathe is fresh all thanks to the dental stick
Raquel R.
My dog likes these and shes pretty picky about the snacks we give her (unless of course its something she finds on her own like a beloved shoe or baby toy) Her teeth are clean and these are the only thing we really use for that. So overall good treat for dogs.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I bought the Hartz Dentist best with Dentashield Rawhide munchies for both of my dogs. They really enjoy them. They are great at preventing tartar on their teeth. I have both a small beagle and a large shepherd. I will continue to buy this product for them.
Adrienne R.
Cambria, CA
At first glance, this product was ideal for my dog. I purchased it and gave it to him. He was super reluctant to eat it. It didn't work for us. He just kind of threw it aside and I ended up having to purchase a doggy toothbrush for him. Maybe he's too picky.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
When my dog was alive she loved these her teeth were the cleanest teeth ever. Never had to had her teeth done at the vet it was awesome. She loved them it helped with her breath
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
I bought these as an alternative when my go to dental bones were not available. They were a decent price and my dog seemed to enjoy them.
Desirae  D.
Lincoln Park, MI
This helps the dogs with the way there breath is , some dogs need some help with there breath