BY HARTZ

Destiny K.
Great product, good bang for your buck too my dog loves rawhide so I knew this product would be a big hit with him he just chews and chews and I know it's also great for his teeth. I highly recommend this product to any dog owners who love to chew
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Good product for dogs- I used these to help keep my puppy occupied while he was in his crate. They helped him to stay busy, and helped his teeth! I would recommend these affordable chews. My pup is a border collie/lab mix and he is a pretty avid chewer.
Aaron L.
Albuquerque, NM
My dog goes crazy for these raw hide treats. They are long lasting and small enough for my Yorkshire Terrier to carry without problem.
Rebecca A.
Tried these with my dogs. They loved them! I would buy these again. I would also recommend trying these with your pets.
Angie M.
Glenpool, OK
I thought my dogs would love this but they really didn't seem to like them. I'm not sure why
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My babies love these and one will last them a few days and definitely entertains them
Maria R.
We thought that our dog would love these, but once our dog starts chewing them, they got very mushy and gross. Our dog doesn't seem to really enjoy them.
Chris W.
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not worth it my dog chews them in seconds and there expensive for a few chips in a bag
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just wondering do these break down in dogs belly.
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just wondering do these break down in dogs belly.