BY HARTZ

Hartz Dentist's Best Small Dog 2" Dental Rawhide Chews: Mini bones Beef flavor For dogs up to 20 lbs see more...

Hannah F.
Metamora, IL
Love these to keep teeth up to par. I give my dog one a day to keep her teeth clean. She is little and her teeth were in bad shape when I adopted her. She also likes it....
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
I would recommend these mini bones for pet owners with small dogs. They seem to help with bad breath and give the dogs hours of chewing on bones and not your shoes!
Jade B.
Norfolk, Va
My beagle/coonhound mix looooves these, and that is not an understatement. She goes crazy for them, and I get the benefit knowing she's cleaning tartar build up off her teeth!
ashley h.
Albany, OR
My dogs breath always smells great after one of these bad boys! Keep them fresh and happy
Brittany W.
Basye, VA
Was not a fan of these dog treats. Seemed very rough. My puppy had a hard time chewing
Nancy A.
Quincy, FL
I buy these for my dog so her teeth can be strong and clean she loves these............
Johana D.
Caracas
Son excelentes para el cuidado de los dientes de nuestros perros! Rinden mucho y no hacen daños gastrointestinales!