Hartz Dentist's Best Dental Rawhide Chew With Denta Shield Beef Flavored Large Dogs

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Beef Flavored Dentist's Best™ Dental Rawhide Chew With DentaShield For Cleaner Teeth.
Reduces 83% of tartar formation.
Complete oral care.
Freshens breath.
1 pack - 8" bone for large dogs 50 lbs+. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Im not sure these are great for my pet, but he sure seems to enjoy them. I hate cleaning up the residue though
Rachel C.
Lusby, MD
Dogs loved this, they finished within a day. Wish they would last longer but feels good it helps their teeth
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
My dig li e's this none he plays with it until their is no more to play with. I think it's good, but it doesn't last as long as I would want it too. I bought it at pet smart. The bone doesn't last as long, but it does help my dog. I would buy it again. But if they had a bigger bone.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
I do not let my dogs chew rawhide a. Dentist approved or otherwise. They are terrible for dogs digestive system and not even that great for their teeth.
Laychelle G.
Newport News, VA
My puppy loves this chew "toy". It keeps him busy for hours and his teeth look good in my opinion. The only down fall is the odd stains on my carpet.
Stephanie M.
All my dogs love this. I have to buy 15 just so they have enough and would fight to them.
Jenny R.
Hartford, CT
My dog loves beef flavored ! It would stay and one spot and try to eat for like 24 hours
Shilpa K.
My dog loves these. It kept him from chewing on my furniture when he was a puppy.