BY HARTZ

Hartz Dentist's Best with DentaShield Rawhide 4-pack 4 inch CurlsFeatures include: - Hartz Dentist's Best with DentaShield rawhide is scientifically proven to reduce tartar up to 83% - DentaShield is the first and only rawhide chew that blocks tartar formation with the power of Hexametaphosphate- Hexametaphosphate was developed by researchers at Indiana University's School of Dentistry- Carpet safe rawhide chew is coated with a clear be see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amy B.
My dogs love these! They last forever and keep my dogs occupied, good value and we'll definitely repurchase
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Can't get this treat away from my dog when she gets one. She is pretty greedy when it comes to this treat.
OMAIRA M.
Chicago , IL
This is a very good product I recommend it for all the dogs. the dog enjoys chewing on this
Dreya G.
Victorville, CA
I am a proud owner of two pit doggie daughter. As you can imagine they love to chew, this is why I bought these. They get out their natural instinct to chew and clean their teeth as well. Our doggies love them!
Katlyn C.
Raw hides provide hours of entertainment for my pup. Just be sure to supervise them at ALL times so they don't chew off a bigger piece than they can handle!
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Yes I'm so buying these for my little pup because his breath really do kick me in my face and the price doesn't seem bad
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
My German Sheppard really enjoys these treats. it's one of his favorites to smack on. I but these every week for him