BY HARTZ

Hartz Dentist's Best Dental Chewy Dog Treats: Tasty and fully digestible dental chewy treats with DentaShield Reduces tartar, promotes healthy gums, and freshens breath Specially designed for small dogs (less than 20 lbs) that tend to be more susceptible to dental issues see more...

Buy on Kmart
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I bought this for my baby to you to help with his breath. Although he really liked chewing it & it was a great treat, it didn't help cure his bad breath much as I expected it to. However it did help his dental quality of his teeth, so it's still worth trying especially for it's price! Overall it helped but clearly my dogs breath was too strong for it to help cure on its own!
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
These bones are good for cleaning dogs teeth so I purchased them for my small dog (rat terrier) and she had a very hard time chewing on them, she actually broke a whole row of teeth out a few days after jawing on the bone. I gave them away and never purchased again
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
My dog loves these! He chews on them all day long. His breathe smells so good after chewing on these.. very good product
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
My babies love these treats. And I love them as well because I'm taking care of their teeth
Michelle H.
I honestly do not care for any Hartz brand products. There are better options out there.
Stacey H.
My dog loves these treats. They are good for her and the price is affordable.
MaryAnn F.
While nothing compares to Greenies, Hartz Dentist's Best comes pretty close and for a fraction of the price.