BY HARTZ

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Rawhide...Nature s Perfect Treat Dental™ Unbasted. All natural. No preservatives. Naturally promotes plaque & tartar reduction. Long lasting chew satisfies your dog s instinctive urge to chew. Ideal for active, aggressive chewers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kathryn E.
Grand Rapids, MN
DO NOT get this for your dogs! While my dog seemed to love it, it takes about 10 minutes before it becomes a choking hazard. He ended up swallowing one and luckily digested it, but I know that some aren't so lucky when their dogs swallow these. Please please please, get your dog an antler or bully stick and always watch them when they chew on them.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Ive not found that these have helped my dogs breath, I think they are a waste of money! They smell funky too doesn't seem like they could be very safe. Just brush your dogs teeth instead
Cynthia K.
I used to give these to my dogs until one of them started choking on one. They chew on them until they are soft and then try to swallow them whole. Not good. I have had to reach down a throat more than once. I will never buy these again. The rawhides shaped like bones or tubes, they do not have a problem with.
Emily-June P.
I'm not a big fan of these. I found they got soft and gooey, so my dogs just tried to eat them whole. That worried me and I haven't given them these since..
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
Never ever ever use any Hartz products for your dog (or cat, or hamster). You may be saving some money, but you also may be hurting your dog.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
My Shar pai/ pitt mix didn't really like them. He just hid them & played with them. But didn't shew them.
Abrianna G.
My Great Dane & Lab mix love, love,love these. If they would only last longer then two yes two minutes.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
Rawhides are the best for any type of dog to really chew on even the kind that brushes there teeth and they absolutely love them
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
My sister is a vet tech and says DO NOT purchase rawhide products for your dogs because it's not good for them! Opt for pigskin products instead.