BY HARTZ

HAZ1105: Features: -Dog treat-Rawhide chips give your pet the benefit of clean teeth and fresh breath-Chewing rawhide naturally promotes the reduction of plaque and tartar-Satisfying your pet's instinctive urge to chew-Carefully cut by hand and packaged for freshness-100% natural with no preservatives. Options: -Available in 3 oz and 1 lb sizes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kamryn B.
Cedar Park, TX
My dog chews through these pretty quickly, but she loves them. She's really large and part pit so she has crazy monster jaws.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
I love these mainly because of their size. I have small/medium sized dogs who love a good rawhide but I don't like get the huge ones that last forever. They can chew threw these in a day for a good treat. Great product.
Nathalie C.
Best treats ever! I always give my dog one of these after their meal. It helps clean their teeth and it's a nice little snack
Elaina T.
My dog loves these. Only problem is finding the half chewed leftovers hidden throughout the house. At least they don't smell.
Sergio p.
National City, CA
My dog loves these things so much that i got him to do some tricks.... must get product for your dogs....
monserrat c.
Modesto, CA
The dogs are my boyfriends and not so long ago he got this treats for them and he tells me the dogs love them
Gale B.
My dog can chew this for days... It also does not splinter, it stays intact. Good choice for a pet chew...
Cassiopia F.
newnan, GA
Good for my small dog. Not worth the money for my medium or large dogs. Go through them way to quickly. Wish there was a in between from this to the bones.
Stephanie P.
Plantagenet
Best dog friend chew and only chew these... My dogs are in love with these , best product