BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treats-Slightly softer than bones and rolls-Especially good for moderate chewers-Helps remove tartar and plaque-All natural-Great tasting chew you know is good for them-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Y. see more...

Justine H.
Justine H.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs seemed to really like these, they helped with their breathe and they were affordable and easy to find at the store.
Audra C.
Audra C.
Northport, AL
My dog loves to chew on these little chew sticks. She thinks they taste good and she's excited about them
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
These are great for when we have to leave the pup pup at home, or if he has to sleep in the living room and not our bedroom. We give him these and he'll take them and run to the couch and gets comfy.
Daletnia C.
Daletnia C.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
My dog pepper is addicted every time he goes out to do his business he runs back in the house sits at the front door and waits for his stick
Lily P.
Lily P.
My little fur babies love these and I like that these help with their dental hygiene. I also like that this is a great chew for them an keeps them busy.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
This are amazing, my dog likes them they keep them occupied for a while which is good for when I'm really busy.
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
My aunts dog loves these things. helps his teeth grow stronger, his gums get better and stronger.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
These Hartz products have always been good for all of my pets needs, its effective safe and easily ans safe to digest. Keeps their gums clean, thats how i actually taught my dog to do tricks with these.