BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treats-100% natural rawhide with no preservatives-Carefully cut by hand and packaged for freshness-Naturally promotes plaque and tartar reduction-Satisfies your pet's instinctive urge to chew-4 Pack-Health Benefit: Dental care-Lif. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia L.
Ramona, CA
My pup loves these and I love the fact that they help my dog's dental hygiene. I love the variety that comes in the pack as well.
Blake E.
Holdrege, NE
My dog really seems to like these and they work pretty well. Can't complain about the price either
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
These babies last a long time! I can give my dog one and she will chew on it for a few days!
tammy f.
Foley, AL
My dog doesn't like these. I hsve to buy her ones that have food treats inserted in.
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Have had these for my dogs, they absolutely love them. ..how ever they do tend to leave them all over the house.
maria a.
oakland, CA
My dog love them they get one each at least three times a week and are always so excited to see them!
Denise L.
Calexico, CA
I don't like them, they make my dog sick. I prefer to buy them more natural ingredient treats