Hartz Deluxe Living Comb for Dog

by Hartz

HAZ1128: Features: -Comb-Deluxe nylon-An essential part of a pet's regular grooming-Keep's your pet looking great-Hard-to-reach areas on long, curly and heavy coats-Gentle way to quickly detangle-Comb's stainless steel pins penetrate the undercoat to effectively remove excess hair-Comb works especially well around the sensitive face and paw areas. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 2.5" H x 9.13" W x 2" D.

Is this good for long haired double coated dogs?
Start your review of Hartz Deluxe Living Comb for Dog!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly K.
Lake Ozark, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Deluxe Living Comb for Dog uploaded by Kelly K.
It works fine for my 15 year old Chihuahua, she is 6lbs. It doesn't tangle in her hair. She sits and let's me comb her. There isn't anything I would improve.
Bobbie F.
Butler, TN
Hartz Deluxe Living Comb for Dog uploaded by Bobbie F.
Fits nicely into my hands. Perfect for our blue healers thick, shedding all year round hair. Does not leave too many shedded hairs behind to fall off all over the place. Perfect size for storing. Does not really pull on his hair as long at you are general and take your time grooming your pet. Our Ryliegh loves being groomed to the max!!
Becky H.
McKee
Hartz Deluxe Living Comb for Dog uploaded by Becky H.
Works great! We have a blue heeler and this works wonders when he is shedding. It’s easily found in most stores.
Vickie H.
Pemberville, OH
This comb does a great job on fleas! We have had plenty time to test ours out with us bring home a barn cat and then having our house infested and fighting it. It's done a great job helping us get this problem back under control.
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
Works great on cats too. Helps thin out their under coats. Brush backwards, makes a huge difference on getting rid of winter or undercoat. Can’t think of any improvements. Yes!
Sheila E.
West Fork, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works pretty good and that’s hard for me to say because one of my dogs is super super hairy.
Sonya G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Super good for releasing shedding hair, durable and even helps with releasing dead skin/dry skin when bathing. I have 4 big bulldogs I can get it out an theyll line up for me to brush them so I'd say it must feel good to them as well!!
Hazel C.
Abilene, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I think that this brush is helpful to a lot of pet owners to get the second coat as well making grooming your dog much easier which is always a plus!
Bobbi M.
Wheelersburg, OH
Hartz Deluxe Living Comb for Dog uploaded by Bobbi M.
Easy to use comb on our fur baby. We like to keep his hair at a medium length so having a nice comb is key.
Rachel A.
Bluffton
Love this comb for my dogs! If there's any fleas, it will sure remove them, quickly! I like combing my dogs everyday and now their hair is softer and looks very groomed. I recommend this dog comb to every pet parent.