BY HARTZ #86 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

HAZ1128: Features: -Comb-Deluxe nylon-An essential part of a pet's regular grooming-Keep's your pet looking great-Hard-to-reach areas on long, curly and heavy coats-Gentle way to quickly detangle-Comb's stainless steel pins penetrate the undercoat to effectively remove excess hair-Comb works especially well around the sensitive face and paw areas. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 2.5" H x 9.13" W x 2" D. see more...

Vickie H.
Pemberville, OH
This comb does a great job on fleas! We have had plenty time to test ours out with us bring home a barn cat and then having our house infested and fighting it. It's done a great job helping us get this problem back under control.
Irma M.
Juncos
This comb worked pretty good just wish it was a little bigger so I could cover more of the dogs coat at once but it still did its job! These products are great for dogs with short fur, my dog has very thick fur and it just gets caught & tangled ! Otherwise great product.
Montserrat H.
Lynwood, CA
Best hair comb for my dog ! Not a harsh or hurting comb , my dog loved it . I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great comb :)
Brittany P.
Seabeck, WA
Mary D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kim F.
Batesville, IN
Have an expensive yorkie, this works great for his long hair, helps to detangle, keeps his coat smooth.
Hope P.
Pinehurst, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My long haired dog has loved this it makes his hair so smooth and I love the price of it I suggest this