BY HARTZ

Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
I have one dogs and both love their daily biscuits. To keep their weight within reasonable parameters I do limit their treats, but am nonetheless familiar with most brands.

These biscuits are quite different from any I've purchased in the past. They are at least twice as thick as a normal dog biscuit. I know this because I usually break biscuits in half, and in this case it was accomplished with great difficulty. I assume the hard consistency is part of what helps remove tartar on teeth.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
our puppy is a rescue so sometimes it's very hard for her to acclimate to different environments. Which is why we used this brand of dog treats. it has helped us reward her for good behavior and teach her everything she needs to know. she seems to love these a whole lot it's not too expensive which makes it a great option for people on a budget
Shon H.
Shon H.
My dog doesn't like them. She is very picky. It's hard to get her to like things that have a strong smell like fake food and this product has a plastic smell and she didn't like it.
Baylee P.
Baylee P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Great for a puppy with smelly breath! Leave the dogs teeth / breath fresh and clean and is also a well tasting treat
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
A great treat for my dogs! Plus, they keep their teeth strong and give them a good cleaning at the same time!
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
A very good snack for your dog, the hartz crunch n clean dog biscuit is the way to go!
Julia S.
Julia S.
North wales, PA
A great way to keep our doggy's mouth clean and his tummy pleased. He loves these treats and always wants another!