BY HARTZ

Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
These are great! My cat gobbles them up and absolutely loves them! She even begs for them if she spots the bag. Helps with plague and stinky breath.
Alicia H.
piqua, OH
My kitty likes an occasional treat. He doesn't seem to care for any but this kind. I always try to keep a supply for him. He loves this kind.
Amanda Q.
Phillipsburg, NJ
My cat is so addicted to these they are her favorite! This is a great brand and product. The smell is bad but as long as she loves them!
Tasha L.
My cat loves these. Every time I open it she gets excited. It helps her teeth and breath.
Rose A.
A fast way to make kitty happy, and he deserves it. My cat loves these! Anything that helps with the dental hygiene is a-okay in my book. It's hard to know how to make teeth clean for your pet, and these make it a no-brainer. I'd buy these again. My cat would be happy I did too. :)
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
How could you complain when they're a treat that cleans your pets teeth?
I give these here and there to mine once a day or week.
Rachel S.
New Brighton , MN
My cat kind of liked them. That was all that mattered. He prefers softer treats and catnip. He's a fat cat. Not much for anything that involves much effort.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
My cats love these! What more could you ask for. It's a great and cleans your animals teeth.
Adriannah H.
My cats hated these. I'm not sure why but they would smell them and walk away. I have never seen my cats do that with any other treat.