BY HARTZ #77 in Dog Accessories

Features 8-14 in. adjustable collar Safety release buckle. Hartz Collars are designed for maximum comfort, safety, and style Safety release allows your cat the freedom to explore without the risk of injury Soft edges won't irritate your pet's skin Tightly woven weaving stays newer longer Directions Adjust collar on cat's neck to leave 1 finger of space between collar and neck. Examine collar frequently for wear. see more...

Angie C.
Apex, NC
I have used this on my cat and it works really well. We don't have any issues with fleas anymore. You just have to make sure you don't get it wet. Pricey, but it works.
Michelle T.
Inola, OK
No problems with fleas after using this product. And our cats go outside several times in a day.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I used the cat collar for my yorkie when he was a puppy. It was okay, but not very durable, but that could also be because it was small and thinner. They are probably just fine for cats. They come in all different designs for cats and dogs!
Laken L.
Love this collar and it was great for my cat. Wonderful quality and lasted forever
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
This is an okay product.. didn't last long it smelled bad too.. i wont repurchase
Amanda C.
Scottsville, KY
Very durable. my favorite brand. would recommend to anyone looking to make a purchase for their pet.
Rachel D.
Not a fan of hartz

since they had animals that died from their products I just can't bring myself to uy anything from them.