BY HARTZ

Keep your feline friend active with these fun cat toys. Encourage healthy play and hunting instincts with catnip-filled mice which are easily found thanks to bold coloring. Plush bird toys encourage your cat's natural instincts with a realistic look and motion-activated, lifelike chirping sounds. Product Features: Bird toys are enhanced with lifelike chirping noises that are motion-activated for added excitement Slingshot mechanism launches the bird to encourage cats to chase and hunt Kitty Frenzy mice are filled with catnip to keep your cat enthralled Mice come in multiple bright colors for easy location Includes 2 Chirp 'n Chase toys and 24 Kitty Frenzy mice (Model 3270012302) see more...

• Will my cat will not be able to swallow this?1 Answers
Allison D.
Worth, IL
I buy these things constantly. Sure they break easy and get lost but there cheap and they are my cats favorite toy: she loves to carry them in her mouth like a little baby. They are the way value for how many u get and if I loose them I don't feel so bad. My favorite brand hands down.
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
My cat loves these but they end up everywhere. I find them under the couch and mixed in with my daughters toys. It's good that so many come in a package so at least a few are always around for him to play with.
Kaytlynn D.
My kitten loves toy mice, she has so many of them! It's a good thing the price was reasonable on them. She really enjoys herself playing with them!
Tonya M.
I wish I would have known that these mice were made or of Rabbit fur. This is a super disappointment to me. I wish that companies didn't exploit animals everywhere I turn. So horrible. I now have to do my research on which cat toys are cruelty free. Besides the toy being made of poor baby rabbits..there is a hard shell of plastic under the layer of fur that is a choking hazard to cats. The tails are a choking hazard to cats and can be fatal if swallowed. All around this is a horrific "toy" to give your loved one. The cheap product and cheap purchase price could cost you tons at the vets office or cost you your beloved pets life. Not worth it in my book.. I would have rated a zero if I could.
Caitlin O.
Albion, MI
My cats love to chase things around the house. These toys are the best. My house looks like I have a little kid living there because of all the toys my cats have.
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Jinx is seriously in love with these. She will NOT STOP playing with them....even when I try to sleep. They're totally worth it and as a cat mama, I'm gonna splurge on my baby.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
My cat loves these!!! I always throw these around and keep em around the house and she loves to play with them. Gives her good exercise as well.
Hannah P.
My cats absolutely love these. They play with them all the time. The only thing is that they don't last long but they aren't expensive so it's okay
Gracie Z.
My cat chester enjoys running after the balls and swating then he likes to hide them under the couch
Destiny G.
Falls City, TX
Cuteeeeeeee! But does the fur on these toys come off? And do they make any noise or they're just quiet need help!
Mariana G.
Florida
Will my cat will not be able to swallow this?