BY HARTZ

• Are these good for the dogs teeth as well?5 Answers
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV
Our dogs love these. It's hard to get them to eat treats other than pig ears but these are a favorite among our 4 dogs.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
We tried these once and it gave the dogs such bad gas that we gave them to a friend.
Beth Ann B.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV
My 5 dogs love these! Tasty to them and keep them occupied ! They will just feel so content with these . It calms them and heightens their attention span. A must try!!!
Jailin A.
Jailin A.
Lol i think m dog like every treat but he especially loves the meaty flavored ones.... these are great he loves them
Megan A.
Megan A.
West Monroe, LA
These are my dogs favorite treats. They get 1 once a day and if I forget to give them one they will remind me.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! I guess they taste good, because he thinks I'm supposed to feed them to him all at once!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
My dog loves these treats they're definarely her favorite. id recommend them to any dog owner
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
My dog is spoiled and only eats certain treats. However she loves these and jumps for joy
Rick J.
Rick J.
Toledo, OH
My dog loves these! Always running to me when I open the bag. I think that the ingredients inside are healthy and fulfilling to my dog
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Are these good for the dogs teeth as well?