Hartz Chew'n Clean Bounce & Bite Durable Chew Toy With Edible Center Bacon Flavor Large

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Bacon Flavor Bounce & Bite® Large Chew 'n Clean® Durable Chew Toy With Edible Center.
With DentaShield® For Cleaner Teeth.
For dogs 50 lbs and up. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
mindy L.
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
My dogs love their Chew and clean "treats" I say treats because they kind of a little bit of a treat and a little bit of a toy. They always end up fighting over each others. But we love them regardless. It keeps them occupied and their mouth clean.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Lasted a decent time for my pup and was really enjoyed by her. A bit pricey but okay for the amount of time able to be kept. There was a smells that came from the toy that could clear a room sometimes but understood.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Los Molinos, CA
My three dogs love this dog toy. They like to eat it abd to play with it. It makes my dogs teeth and breath clean and smell good. I bought this at Petsmart. My dogs definitely enjoy it. I would most definitely recommend it.
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Taft, CA
My dogs love these. They are a toy and treat in one and keep your pet busy for hours. Lasts longer than most treats
Amy N.
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
I haven't purchased this item but it looks effective I just wonder if my older dig would like it
Patricia  G.
Patricia G.
Pascoag, RI
These are ok. My dog chews thru the middle part and gets it off within a half hour.