Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip Magic Unicorn Kicker Cat Toy

Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy

by Hartz

#16 in Cat Toys

Enchant your cat with a cuddly companion that's sure to magically spark energized play gtag('event', 'conversion', { 'allow_custom_scripts': true, 'send_to': 'DC-9131018/hart/cattr0+standard' });

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy!
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by Sherri F.
Cute cat toy! The ribbons and feathers provide intriguing play, while the overstuffed body allows for hugging and kicking, and provides hours of play for the kitties. Not only is this toy physically stimulating, it is filled with natural Catnip and Silver Vine to attract my kitties sense of smell. Overall a fun, durable toy and the kitties seem to enjoy it. Received this product #complimentary for product testing from Hartz.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by Jeannie U.
I received this toy for free in return I had to give my honest review. When I gave it to my cats they were afraid of it at first, then they started playin with it and they really liked it. They would kick and hug it, and then lay down and cuddle with it, then the next thing I knew they were bouncing off the walls. This toy is filled with a natural, combination of silver vine and catnip attractants, made with durable canvas material. This toy will keep your cat busy for while [product:hartz-cattraction-with-silver-vine-&-catnip-magic-unicorn-kicker-cat-toy]
Halla B.
Hutto, TX
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by Halla B.
My cat doesn't like much toys, but she dragged this one into her box and absolutely adores it! Such a great toy for her ❤️
Melissa M.
Littleton, CO
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have 5 rescue cats, yes you read that right! And they all love catnip and any toy that smells like catnip. This unicorn kicker is so cute and so much fun for cats of all ages. Its a nice size for kicking and has fun colorful ribbon streamers on the end for playing. The catnip smell was great at first but it did wear off rather quickly so I find myself rubbing our own catnip on it quite often.
Rachel B.
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by Rachel B.
I have never seen my cat go so crazy for a toy before! I’ve bought similar kicker toys, but she now completely ignores them for this one. I’m even got her two of them because she likes it so much! She is crazy for it, and the rough way she plays with it, I’m surprised it holds up so well!
AnnaMarie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by AnnaMarie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Eevee loves her toy! It sounds crunchy when she bites it and she is a sucker for anything that sounds like cellophane when smushed for some reason. Lol it has catnip which makes her super hyper but she loves the toy so we don't mind. It helps her get up and exercise.
deanna K.
Boonville, NY
The Cattraction Magic Unicorn Kicker is super cute and bright colored with feathers and ribbons that gives your fur baby extra to play with. It is large enough for him to cuddle with. It is filled with catnip and silver vine attractant and I have to say my cat loved it and played with it for hours. I would recommend this toy!
payton N.
Stafford, TX
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by payton N.
i got this toy for free from hartz for my cats. it is so cute and keeps my cats ever entertained. two out of my four cats love it the most. they can play with it all day if they wanted too. it has catnip in it but not too much to make them high; just enough for them to enjoy the toy. #hartz
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Hartz Cattraction with Silver Vine & Catnip® Magic Unicorn Kicker™ Cat Toy uploaded by Flor M.
Thanks to the Hartz insider program, I got this free toy for my cats(#SweetHartz and #HartzPets). I am very grateful that @Hartzpets for this toy, my cat enjoyed this toy and it was their first toy ever.I am very happy that I got this toy for my cats since I never buy them toys. They loved it and it has feathers, so my cats could not stop biting it. I would recommend it to cat owners since it's durable, very soft and the toy is big enough for multiple cats to play with.
Cassie M.
Bronx, NY
They loved playing with this toy for a while. I would see it being tossed in the air and being kicked with their feet while laying on the ground. It was fun to see. Like kids they did get tired of it but it was super affordable so no regrets.

Looking for your answer?