Hartz Catnip, 1 oz. uploaded by Dayle M.Hartz Catnip, 1 oz. uploaded by Erin P.

BY HARTZ

Cat toy. 100% pure catnip. Catnip provides energy and fun for most cats. Obesity in cats is a major concern among owners. Hartz Catnip will help to stimulate cats, increasing play and exercise. You will see them sniffing, licking and chewing at the catnip. The effect will last around 10 to 20 minutes. It will take approximately 1 to 2 hours before the cat will respond again to the catnip. Ingredients To give your cat the most pleasure from catnip, take a small amount of the product and pinch and roll it between your fingers. This will release the oils in the product making it even more potent. Sprinkle some on the floor and watch your cat roll around enjoying the catnip. Use catnip to attract your cat to areas you want him to use, such as scratching posts. Revamp a cat toy by rubbing catnip on it. For a quick, homemade toy stuff a sock with a teaspoon of catnip, It is normal for the catnip scent to fade over time. When your cat's interest lessens, replace with new catnip. Supervise your cat. Warning For play only. Not a child's toy. see more...

Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is very timid and doesn't really like to get up and move too much. He likes to lay around a cuddle but he loves this catnip it really helps get him up and moving and gets him willing to play he absolutely love it's! Great purchase!
Caitlin K.
Mays landing, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is magic. I know it's catnip, but I only buy this brand and it's worked wonders. Ive been able to train my cats with it, moving into a home with two other cats, no one was really getting along. After introducing this, thy are all best friends. 100% recommend.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
One out of three of my cats likes/reacts to catnip... and when she does, it is MADNESS. She loves it. I'll put it on her scratching post and she just goes to town. Also you can put the cat toys in the bag and let them soak up the scent and it works like a charm!
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
Ohhh man........my cat Winnie has a thing she does when I put catnip on bed for her. At first, she paws through it like she's a warehouse sorter then chews on it for a while, afterwards lays down on her side all stretched out. I gather what she's doing is called a languid state. Only thing I can do is just sit and stare then she does the rolly thing back and forth and stops. She doesn't move for a good 5 minutes then gets up and walks away.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Cat loves this stuff which is awesome because I got three bags on super sale which should last me basically forever. I have made toys with this as well as just gave her some to roll around in and she goes off to crazy kitty town every time.
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
My cat goes insane for catnip. I like to use it when we get him a new toy that he is cautious about playing with. We sprinkle it on the toy and he immediately becomes interested. Love it.
Crystal A.
The only complaint is it is too small! Our feline fri ed nd loves this do much we use it to refill his scratching mat and boy does he start scratching the moment it is refilled.
Keara W.
I thought my cat would be all over this. she didn't even try to play with it. maybe she doesn't like the scent. I have tried other catnip and nothing.
Stacy O.
I love getting this for my cat and my cat sure loves when i do. She goes crazy and its so entertaining and when shes done she takes a long nap!!!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty Sax loves this stuff. Very cheap and comes in a convenient little pouch. Hartz always makes the best cat supplies!!