BY HARTZ #16 in Small Pet Supplies

Hartz® Bonanza™Complete Nutrition Vitamin Fortified Hamster -Gerbil Diet. see more...

Christina M.
Rosemead
This was such a hit with my Hammys! They really ate this food up. It was totally inexpensive and I found it only at Ralph’s unfortunately.
Miriam P.
Pet Lover Expert
This is great as a SNACK. I wouldn't recommend as a daily food as it will make your hammy overweight.
Isa j.
Bartow, FL
It's a great snack. Also My hamster loves this stuff I give it a big thumbs up!
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
My hamster likes this food quite a bit, however it doss not seem to be her absolute favorite. She will still eat it. The price of this brand is also pretty fair and it totally worth what is paid.
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
This brand was recommended to me from the person who gave me my guinea pigs. I had high hopes, as this food is quite cheap and can be bought at pet stores, AND Walmart. Sadly, my hamster doesn't seem to interested. This could possibly be because she was switched over to this food. Going to mix half and half her old food and this food and see if she can ween over to this.
Kaelin M.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert
I have a Russian Dwarf hamster. My hamster is a bit picky but he liked most of these. Pretty cheap and the container is nice and small for easy storage. Lots of variety and I would probably buy it again.
Christina A.