BY HARTZ

Hartz® Bonanza™ Guinea Pig Diet.
Complete nutrition.
Resealable bag.
Vitamin fortified. see more...

Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have one boy guinea pig and two females (in separate cages of course) and they all go crazy for this stuff (like squeaking their little heads off). It exceeded my expectations because I thought it would cost more! I bought this for $6.00 at Food Lion! I recommend this food to other guinea pig owners!
Kerriann M.
Chestertown , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pigs seemed to like this food. It smelled fruity and fresh. I have bought it more than once and it does last a while. It wasn't that expensive. I think I got it at the local pet store around the corner.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great for guinea pigs, they love it. We gave this to our guinea pig that we took care of at school in my agg class.
Jennifer K.
Indianapolis, IN
My boys like this food. Or at least, parts of it. They tend to leave the green pellets in the bowl.
Taylor T.
Vancouver
My two piggies are very picky...they would eat the hay bits but leave all the colourful treats to the side. I am not complaining seeing as this is the "higher" end guinea pig food but they just didn't love it. I would say that if you haven't been feeding them this style of food their whole life than avoid introducing it in large amounts.
Eva M.
Boylston, NS, NS
Great product! Our furry animal love it, And it's a great price too which makes it even better