Hartz Bonanza Cockatiel Diet uploaded by Lindsey B.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Bonanza™ Cockatiel Diet.
Balanced nutrition.
Vitamin fortified.
Resealable bag. see more...

Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I have been feeding my 2 cockitiels this brand of food for 8 years! They are seed addicts! They love it! They didn't have any I'll side effects when transitioning to this brand from their previous brand and it was easy to incorporate fresh fruits and veggies and pellets in with their seeds. They didn't pick and choose what seed they liked or didn't like, they liked them all!
Lindsey B.
Worcester , Ma
I use this with my parakeets they love it!!!! And it's affordable with all the vitamins they need, the only thing I wish they didn't have the sunflower seeds my birdies aren't a fan of them, but again it's affordable so yes I would recommend this if u have a parakeet or cockatiel
Julia H.
My birds prefer this over most (and healthier) alternatives. This cost less than the marked up petshop brands and my birds love it. I usually mix this with a more pellet based feed.
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Our cockatiel is picky about his food and doesn't like when we switch it up. he's comfortable with this brand.