HARTZ At Play Catnip Leaves'n Herbs uploaded by Amy S.

BY HARTZ #10 in Health & Grooming

HAZ1100: Features: -Catnip-Contains aromatic 100pct pure catnip-Give your cat the most enjoyment-Comes in a resalable plastic bag-Retain the freshness until the last contents are utilized-Can be used as a training aid-Keep your kitty away from scratching the furniture by sprinkling some on a safe target or their favorite toy-Capacity: 1.5 Oz. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 1.19" H x 7" W x 3" D. see more...

Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
My cat LOVES catnip. I'm pretty sure all cats do! Bu buy hem this little treat and they will go crazy and keep themselves entertained for hours! Such a cute little toy too! Give your kitties something to do and give them some crazy catnip!
Sedona F.
Denver
This is what the vet said I should use since my cat likes to go outside a lot and it seems to be working but I dunno. Maybe we just don’t have an issue in my area? Also, makes your cat loopy which is funny.
Veronica d.
nj
What cat doesn't love catnip I have this for her toys and I have the little love toy box that you leave with the toys and the nip so it gets re-energized the toy so she's constantly with them
Kirsten T.
My kitty’s love their cat nip, after I give them catnip they get so playful and I have a ball watching them play, I would recommend this to other cat owners, they have a ball when you give them this catnip!
Adeline b.
Atlanta, GA
Our cat can not get enough of these! We us them whenever she may be in a stressful situation, like moving, or to get her used to a new cat tree or spot she's allowed to completely claim as her own.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try!
Jessica C.
When it comes to catnip there seems to be two types of cats.  There the cats that love it and act real crazy for it,  and there's the ones that couldn't care less.  My cat and my mom's carry are the ones that love it and I love to give it to them.  It's really enjoyable to watch how silly they act and how happy it seems to make them.  I totally recommend getting it for your cat at least once.  I always buy this one and it works great!
Jennifer W.
Although this is not my cats favorite brand of cat nip it is a great option. We have purchased this when when ran out of her usual. Came with a free hard plastic purple heart that you can put some in and has a few small holes to let out the scent and sprinkle some out. Only thing I think she doesn't like is it is a very fine mixture almost to a powdery point.
Megan B.
This cat nip is a rewarding treat for my kitties. They love the way it smells and tastes, and pretty much lose their minds when I pull it out. It was the perfect product to draw their attention to the scratch board I bought, which they now use rather than scratching the couch.
Alexis S.
Forest Park
My cat goes crazy over this stuff he will run in circles and act high as balls over this . I swear . I really recommend for female cats especially because they have stronger whisker glands which they love it more
Joanna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Why do cats act crazy around catnip?
samantha m.
Has anybody's cat have a bad reaction to this Brand of catnip? I have never given my cat catnip ever. One of my kitty cats is 8 and my other is 14 would this be bad to give them?