BY HARTZ #28 in Health & Grooming

HAZ1100: Features: -Catnip-Contains aromatic 100pct pure catnip-Give your cat the most enjoyment-Comes in a resalable plastic bag-Retain the freshness until the last contents are utilized-Can be used as a training aid-Keep your kitty away from scratching the furniture by sprinkling some on a safe target or their favorite toy-Capacity: 1.5 Oz. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 1.19" H x 7" W x 3" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexis S.
Forest Park
My cat goes crazy over this stuff he will run in circles and act high as balls over this . I swear . I really recommend for female cats especially because they have stronger whisker glands which they love it more
Megan B.
Pet Lover Expert
This cat nip is a rewarding treat for my kitties. They love the way it smells and tastes, and pretty much lose their minds when I pull it out. It was the perfect product to draw their attention to the scratch board I bought, which they now use rather than scratching the couch.
Milly M.
Pet Lover Expert
My new craziness love it a lot, it just go crazy about this product, She like to rub all over it, I would buy this once more time because its so a good product for cat, makes a happy cat that can smell it and eat it  like crazy!, I recommend this for the catlovers!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Hey man. I will be able the most of us who have not yet been a lot. I will be able the most of us who have not yet been
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Pet Lover Expert
HARTZ catnip is a definite treat for my cat Hermes. He's all up in the leaves , totally one relaxed kitty afterwards.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert
I like to use these in my little cat toys. The cat enjoys it and it is reasonably priced to other similar products.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
luree v.
Redding, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Watching my cat with this stuff is hours of fun and laughs. My kids get a kick out of it too.
 Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
My cat loves this! The leave in herbs seem to have a lasting effect on what toy it's in.
Jenna S.
This stuff is am addiction for my cat. We put it inside catnip toys and she rolls all over them and sleeps on them. We used to give her the toys when she was good to train her and now she is so well behaved.
samantha m.
Has anybody's cat have a bad reaction to this Brand of catnip? I have never given my cat catnip ever. One of my kitty cats is 8 and my other is 14 would this be bad to give them?
Joanna m.
Pet Lover Expert
Why do cats act crazy around catnip?