BY HARTZ

Hartz Aspirin Care for Dogs.
Temporary relief of aches & pains.
Safety-coated helps protect against digestive upset. see more...

Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Works great for animals. It's a little pricey for aspirin, but it contains the appropriate dosage safe for animals. I might buy it again, but otherwise I'll use traditional aspirin in lower doses.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I would like to try this aspirin for my dogs but I'm kinda worried if it won't work and there's no clue of knowing
Desiree O.
Albuquerque, NM
My puppy plays herd and sometimes he's really achey so this product is a must have for those long hikes and heavy play.
nata g.
Roseville, CA
Realllllllllllllly goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood product
jess b.
I don't like that is seal bad b v bb bjdndkfnnfnfnfnfbfnfnfnnfnfnfnfnfnfnmfkfnfnnfnfbfggg
Jessica D.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert
My grandma's black lab always had problems with his ears, he'd play in the water at the lake and suffer in pain after. It was upsetting he was always scratching his ears and whimpering in pain so we gave him these to ease the pain and they worked! never like to see an animal in pain.