BY HARTZ

Cat Toy.
Refillable with Catnip.
Every toy fills a need.
Play.
Play Pattern. see more...

Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I have some mixed feelings about this. I got this for my moms cat. He absolutely LOVES IT. He would bring you the entire wand when he wants to play with it! And once it breaks (and it will, because its just a plastic clip holding the balls on which is what I don't like) he carries the balls around. The bells are even made of plastic which is kind of weird, but he still LOVES this toy. He goes absolutely nutty for it, but now its hard to find so I guess we won't be replacing it.
Tori W.
My cats (3) really love this toy but they always end up breaking it in a week. That could have something to do with the fact that my kids love it just as much. I just wish it was a little more sturdy.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
This is one of the funnest toys I have for my cats. They absolutely love playing with this toy. And I have just as much fun watching them and playing with them. I love any toys where you can interact with your animals and not just for the two of them and let them run.
Kati P.
I bought this toy for my cats but they are not overly interested in passing with it. They tend to lose interest quickly. I don't think it's wanting against the toot. I think my cats just don't care for it much.
Joshua V.
Ceres, CA
My cat loves these wand toys. they're fairly priced and seem to be his favorite by far!
Chantelle L.
London, ON
Bought to help entice my older cat to get some exercise, and have fun. She loved it. The feathers didn't last as long as i would have hoped. My cat was drawn to them and chewed them off as soon as she could, but she still enjoyed the toy even after they were gone.
Angela C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My kids and cats BOTH get a kick out of this one. Feathers don't last very long, though.
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
Bought as we thought it would be a great you for our cats. Within one day, our cats have removed the feathers and broken the rope.
Mercedes S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Oh my lord. My cats like a kitten again! Yay. If u have a picky cat try this out and bring.out the kitten in him/her
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
Do your animals like this toy?