Add a Photo

Play Pattern.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN

This is one of the funnest toys I have for my cats. They absolutely love playing with this toy. And I have just as much fun watching them and playing with them. I love any toys where you can interact with your animals and not just for the two of them and let them run.
Chantelle L.
Chantelle L.
London, Ontario

Bought to help entice my older cat to get some exercise, and have fun. She loved it. The feathers didn't last as long as i would have hoped. My cat was drawn to them and chewed them off as soon as she could, but she still enjoyed the toy even after they were gone.
Kati P.
Kati P.

I bought this toy for my cats but they are not overly interested in passing with it. They tend to lose interest quickly. I don't think it's wanting against the toot. I think my cats just don't care for it much.
Tori W.
Tori W.

My cats (3) really love this toy but they always end up breaking it in a week. That could have something to do with the fact that my kids love it just as much. I just wish it was a little more sturdy.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan

Bought as we thought it would be a great you for our cats. Within one day, our cats have removed the feathers and broken the rope.
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA

Oh my lord. My cats like a kitten again! Yay. If u have a picky cat try this out and bring.out the kitten in him/her
Angela C.
Angela C.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My kids and cats BOTH get a kick out of this one. Feathers don't last very long, though.
Joshua V.
Joshua V.
Ceres, CA

My cat loves these wand toys. they're fairly priced and seem to be his favorite by far!
mirsha a.
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx

Do your animals like this toy?

Join Now