BY HARTZ

Hartz® America's Prime™ Smokey Hambone.
Raised in the heartland.
All natural premium chews for dogs.
Small/Med dogs up to 40lbs.
1 pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
My dog loves this bone!!! They are definitely made to last and the last one we bought her she was still working on it 3 months later. This is literally the only bone we've been able to find for her that she didn't eat in 30 minutes!
Brock H.
Erlanger, KY
Wanna see your dog with the biggest smile in the world on his or her face? Then this is perfect for you. My dogs love it and get super excited every time they see or smell one. I give it to them outside while I'm doing yard work and they are kept busy for awhile.
Katy E.
My dogs adore this bone! It keeps them out of trouble for at least an hour, if not more. The only downside is that it gets a bit messy.
Lydia C.
Sacramento, CA
I bought these for our dogs and they didn't put them down they love them and it's a great way to keep them busy
Italia M.
San Luis, AZ
My dogs enjoy this so much. They always go crazy when they see we bought them one. Its something they love.
Carissa G.
Jasper, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my dogs love these!
I don't know how they eat them so fast, but I'm always buying more.
Marissa L.
South Hadley, MA
My dog DESTROYED this bone. He loved it soooo much! And hartz is affordable, which I LOVE!