BY HARTZ

Michelle H.
Fresno, CA
My dogs absolutely love these bones. They last them about 2-3 weeks (depending upon how often we let them chew). They would chew these bones 24/7 if they could! i imagine they really like the flavor of the bones too!
Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
My dog loves this bone. It has a good appetizing smell to it with the Smokey flavor. I give him at least once a week. If you want to give your dog a really good, playful treat, then is exactly what you want.
Debbie P.
Ozark, MO
Was a little large for the breed of dogs that I have but they loved it price wasa little high for 1 bone
Owen M.
Lawrenceville, GA
My dog is nuts about Hartz Dog bones & we will always give him this treat.
The price is right too.
Kendra B.
Washington, IN
MY DOGS PEANUT BELLA MAX AND CODY ALL ENOJOY A NICE BONE ONCE IN AWHILE I ALWAYS GIVE THEM THIS
savannah  m.
Madras, OR
My dog seemed to like the treat but hasn't really touched it wasn't very happy with this
Lindsey C.
SPRAGUE RIVER, OR
My dogs seem to really like these. These bones keep the Chow and Shepard busy for hours.