Hartz All Natural Premium Chews Smokey Pork Bone for Dog (3 Count) uploaded by Asa S.

BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treat-Satisfy your aggressive chewer-Slow roasted with a natural smoked flavoring for a tasty-Long lasting treat your dog is sure to enjoy-3 Pack-Natural bones-Made in USA-Country of Manufacture: United States-Life Stage: Adult. see more...

Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
Love to get these for my puppies they really enijoy them all the time. I usually get them at petco or walmart. their favorite treat. I would recommend this to other dog owners they are also very very affordable.yes I would buy it again they enjoy them.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I purchased these for my dogs a few months back and they loved them, the price is affordable and the most important thing my dogs could not stop chewing on them. Highly recommend if your pet loves these kinds of products.
Lisa S.
My putty loves these! They can smell sometimes so it's something you'll want to keep outside mostly. But he loves them and they last a good while
Kira M.
Dogs love them but they're not good for them! They can cause diarrhea and vomiting! They can sometimes puncture the intestine, stay away!
lily p.
Waterford, MI
Our dog enjoyed these but they didn't last that long. Not the biggest fan. But my dog did t enjoy them
Yasmin Z.
Greenfield , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my dog and he actually enjoyed it he really likes it he can't let go of it.
Tamie R.
My dog really didn't like these bones. He just smelt them, licked them and walked away. I won't buy them again.