BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treat-Satisfy your aggressive chewer-Slow roasted with a natural smoked flavoring for a tasty-Long lasting treat your dog is sure to enjoy-Natural bones-Made in USA-Country of Manufacture: United States-Life Stage: Adult-All Natu. see more...

Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Our dogs go crazy for these. These natural smoking knuckles are perfect for any size dog. We have little dogs but they love these. It takes them a month or two to eat them all but it keeps them entertained. They don't smell too bad and they don't stain your carpet.
Kati P.
My dog lives these. He gets so excited when he sees we have bought him one of these. This snack will keep him busy for a good amount of time. It doesn't causation him to choke or get sick like some bones do.
Laura F.
I bought one of these for my dog and he didn't even want to touch it. I am not sure if its just because he was being picky for if it just isn't any good, but I don't believe I will be buying them anymore.
Lauren V.
Pace, FL
I have a 65 pound American Bulldog. He goes through bones like crazy. This is one of the few bones that will actually last him for a few days. It doesn't smell bad like some other brands either.
Shalissa B.
Lebanon, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog absolutely loves this bone by Hartz. I always find that he likes this brand best. Its all natural and healthy!
Cynthia R.
Los Angeles, CA
My dogs favorite treat. Price is ok and dog enjoys it for a few days not just seconds. Big in size not small.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Pet Lover Expert
This is something my mother's dog would like. He would probably have it gone quickly after getting it.