Hartz Advanced Care 2in1 Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo

BY HARTZ #10 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Hartz® UltraGuard™ Rid Flea & Tick™ Shampoo provides immediate relief to your dog from fleas and ticks.  Hartz shampoos always leave your dog smelling fresh. Fresh Citrus Scent cleansing shampoo Effectively kills fleas and ticks Cleans & Deodorizes Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins  .....  0.045% Piperonyl butoxide, Technical*  .....  0.089% N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide  .....  0.149% Other Ingredients   .....  99.717% Total  .....  100.00% *Equivalent to 0.071% ether and 0.018% related compounds For More Information:  Call our flea and tick experts at . see more...

Hartz Advanced Care  2in1 Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo
Hartz Advanced Care 2in1 Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo
Shyanne M.
Russellville, AR
This dog shampoo is very affordable that is why I bought it. The scent is amazing and does linger on your pet meaning they will smell good for awhile. The only problem that I have noticed, is my pets are still just as itchy after using the soap, and Ive found a few live fleas still on the pets after using this soap. I don't think it should be used as a stand alone flea control method because it doesnt get rid of all of them. (Side note: my dogs dont have a severe flea problem, but one of them is quite large with very thick fur... The shampoo worked great on my tiny cheagle) if there was a sever problem this might only slightly help. This brand does sell many other flea control products. This is just one of their cheaper shampoo options.
Lacy H.
Rome
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was not very happy with this product. I have a twelve week up pitt and he goes outside to do his business and has a small flea problem and I used this product and immediately after shampooing I could still see several fleas on his body moving. It definitely will not work for pets with major flea problems.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always rely on this shampoo and love the smell!!! I have used Hurtz band since I was a little girl and got my first puppy. When my fiancé’s dog got fleas this was the shampoo I made him get because I knew I worked!! I got rid of all the fleas on his long haired dog in two baths. Also takes care of ticks very well. I can’t live without this product and brand. I always reliable for all pet owners. You can get this shampoo from Walmart, target, and pet smart. If you’re struggling with fleas in your home and yard... your pets are the ones bringing them in. Struggling get this product and it will do wanders forgot your pet.
Alexis B.
Mechanicsburg
I love this product for my two miniature dachshunds and after using they are soft and smell good. During summer when my dogs are running around outside washing them is important for their health and mine!
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product because smells delicious, it also prevents my dog from getting tick, my dog enjoy taking baths, so this is perfect to keep her clean and it is not expensive, I definitely recommend it.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this shampoo because it was really cheap and I needed something for my dogs fleas I don’t think it helped out with that problem but it does smell good I don’t think I would buy again
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This is great for flea baths! My dogs enjoy their time outside and fleas are inevitable but a quick bath with this flea wash does the trick. It has a pleasant scent too and doesn't agitate my beloved furry friends skin. I also love how cheap it is. I recommend it to all dog owners!
Jessica L.
I used this for my pet even thought I don't believe they have fleas but I do use it once in a while just in case I love the smell of it, it's just its not a soapy as the regular shampoos so I have to use more but I use it with other shampoos it's ok i would recommend
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I liked tha brand. It cleans my dogs well. They always feel soft afterwards. It seems to do its job against fleas and ticks. Never really had a problem with fleas or ticks
Valeria G.
This shampoo leaves my baby puppy’s fur so soft and clean. He gets so fluffy and cozy after showers. This also leaves him so very clean and he enjoys it very MUCHH. So i would definitely recommend to over dog owners.
Manuela A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this product?
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
Can you recommend a shampoo that is safer than this and still works to gt rid of fleas?
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will this take away my dogs fleas?
LaJessica M.
I need a product for my puppy. How's this product?