Hartz Advanced Care 2in1 Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo

BY HARTZ

Hartz® UltraGuard™ Rid Flea & Tick™ Shampoo provides immediate relief to your dog from fleas and ticks.  Hartz shampoos always leave your dog smelling fresh. Fresh Citrus Scent cleansing shampoo Effectively kills fleas and ticks Cleans & Deodorizes Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins  .....  0.045% Piperonyl butoxide, Technical*  .....  0.089% N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide  .....  0.149% Other Ingredients   .....  99.717% Total  .....  100.00% *Equivalent to 0.071% ether and 0.018% related compounds For More Information:  Call our flea and tick experts at . see more...

Hartz Advanced Care  2in1 Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo
Hartz Advanced Care 2in1 Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo
Buy on Walmart*
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
This brand I don't recommend for dogs who get ticks a lot. It's a cheaper low end product. I would only use on small short hair dogs that go outside for strictly bathroom purposes. Does not help tick prevention. Unable to testify on flea control.
Amber M.
I purchased this from Walmart years ago and never repurchased. It had such a runny consistency that it just made you feel that it was a cheaply made product that was essentially nothing but water, and it also did nothing for fleas and ticks
Candace S.
Granite Falls, NC
Best dog shampoo I've used! Have used it for the past two years after my dog picked up some fleas, he hasn't had fleas since! And a lot cheaper than the fancy medications
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
When fleas start showing up we buy this for our dogs. Luckily they have short hair or at least the one does since his hair is in training and we found fleas on him. But we have been using this for years. My parents used it on all our dogs growing up and it works. Basically you soak the dogs hair with water. I usually wait before applying otherwise it doesn't later right if the hair has too much water in it. Wait 5 minutes after thuroughly applying it to the dog careful around eyes. ( Setting time to kill the fleas) then rinse off.. not hard at all. If they are still there rewash a few days later but normally pending on how infested they are it should work.. also suggest flea collars and the drops.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I actually love the way the fruit citrus fragrance smells. Are use this as a preventative him to make sure that my Maltese doesn't pick up any little fleas or ticks when she's outside and I try to wash her with this about once every 10 days just to make sure and I just scored it very generously all over her coat scrub it real good and rinse it out and honestly I feel like it kind of makes my dogs for more fresh and white
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
I prefer to use this diluted with water. I apply straight to my dogs coat and then let soak. After a few minutes I rinse and unnoticed the fleas were dead or jumping off into the tub. By diluting it and spraying it onto my dogs it made the bath quick and much easier because I didn't have to soak them down. A trick I learned from a friend that grooms dogs and uses this shampoo!
Kateland P.
First of all, this is probably one of the better smelling flea treatments. I use this item on my yorkie and it does smell like a citrus rather than a treatment. I'm not huge on citrus, but I like it better than the others. It works amazingly and keeps fighting fleas! You do have to wash them once a week though.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
I love this product because smells delicious, it also prevents my dog from getting tick, my dog enjoy taking baths, so this is perfect to keep her clean and it is not expensive, I definitely recommend it.
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
This shampoo helped with my dogs flea problem. So it was a good think we got it. And it smells good too Hartz Advanced Care 2in1 Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo
Nina B.
Spurger
This is great for flea baths! My dogs enjoy their time outside and fleas are inevitable but a quick bath with this flea wash does the trick. It has a pleasant scent too and doesn't agitate my beloved furry friends skin. I also love how cheap it is. I recommend it to all dog owners!
Manuela A.
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy this product?
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
Can you recommend a shampoo that is safer than this and still works to gt rid of fleas?
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Will this take away my dogs fleas?
LaJessica M.
I need a product for my puppy. How's this product?