BY HARTZ

HAZ1193: Features: -Pet dish-Stainless steel is more resistant to bacteria than other types of material-Virtually rust proof and extremely durable-Rubber footing on bottom of the bowl allows more stability during feeding time-Dishwasher safe-Capacity: 32 Oz. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 10" H x 2.5" W x 10" D. see more...

Leila A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like this bowl. My pups are silly and like to chew he bowls but this bowl held up against their shenanigans. It is also wider at the bottom so it prevented them from dumping their tools all over the place. The rubber part at the rim also stopped it from sliding all over! Great and simple bowl!
Jessica Q.
This bowl is great !! The non skid rim really helps reduce my dog from digging her bowl all over the room! Great quality and really gets the job done they clean easy and last a long time !
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As good as any water or food bowl on the market. Yes! There as cheaper alternatives out there. I purchased mine from Walmart and still have my dish for my dogs. It’s long lasting and reliable than plastic dishes that are chewed up then have to purchase a new one.
Susan W.
Charlotte, NC
They work great for both of my dogs. The non skid trim keeps the dogs from pushing the bowls across the room and me from having to hunt them down later, which is a great plus.
Pearl C.
Aransas Pass, TX
Love this product. My dog is 14 years old and very clumsy. She usually trips over everything but with the wide base she doesn't. I recommend it for big and small dogs.
Micki H.
Northport, AL
Very good construction, love the wide base so my dog can't carry it away or tip it over. Have mine for almost 2 years, mostly outside. No rust, wear, or tear
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Use these for my dog's food/water. No complaints! It's nothing special but it does the job and hasn't rusted or gotten damaged in over 2 years.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very good long lasting bowl good for cats and dogs. A great bowl for inside use being as it has a skid protector and is better than last bowls.
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bowls are very nice and easy to clean. The decent sized so this is what we use when they are eating wet dog canned food.
Kasie S.
Frankfort, OH
Perfect bowl and affordable. The slip grip bottom helps out tremendously on the kitchen floor.