BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treat-Unique shape and size make them the perfect treat for dogs of all sizes-Bite sized and oven baked-Help satisfy your dog need to chew with a treat you know is good for them-Smoked-Capacity: 8 Oz-Health Benefit: Dental care-Li. see more...

Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
My dog loves these figures. He eats them right up. If he could he would eat them all the time but I do have to limit them because they're very fatty. They met my expectations as my dog adores them and for the price it will be a purchasing.
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
I'll be honest, I don't know if these do much for my dogs teeth because they eat them too darn fast! They just love the taste and it will keep them busy for a few minutes while I'm getting dinner onto the table.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
Both of my dogs love these pig ears. I have to give them sparingly however because they can give my one dog diarrhea. It does keep their teeth clean though.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Personally I prefer the pig's ears from the Petco brand. There is nothing bad about these pieces but my lab prefers the large piece for a longer playtime.
Cinta S.
Fort Campbell
Dogs love these! They know it's a treat when we bought this bag and they're on their best behavior!
Dana K.
Dalton, GA
Both of my dogs find these tasty and they seemed to clean their teeth pretty well.