BY HARTZ

HAZ1182: Features: -Small bird universal diet-For Parakeets, Canaries, Finches and other small birds-Consists of carefully selected ingredients designed to meet the nutritional needs of many small birds-Formula is vitamin and mineral enriched and are high in protein for healthy muscles, feathers and beaks-Capacity: 2 lbs. Dimensions: -Weight: 13.5 lbs-Dimensions: 9.5" H x 1.5" W x 7.5" D. see more...

Deb K.
I'd rate Harte as Mediocre at best. It's mostly full of cheap millet type seed and has very little nutritional value at all. Your birds deserve better!
passionfruit x.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had two birds and they used to love this mix!!!
Great brand. Highly recommend this product. I think it's really great!
Corina B.
Covina, CA
Oh man do birds love this feed! We also fill all our feed tunes outside with this feed and hummingbirds LOVE it! <3
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Works great with most birds, my bird is a cockatiel so he's on a special diet, but hartz never disappoints me.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Hartz is a good brain for birds. I have five little birds and they enjoy eating it
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
This is perfect for making bird feeders with a pine cone and peanut butter.
carlee m.
My bird loves this food. usually he picks out little pieces he doesn't like, not with this food. he eats everything