BY HARTZ

HAZ1105: Features: -Rawhide chip-Rawhide chips give your pet the benefit of clean teeth and fresh breath-Chewing rawhide naturally promotes the reduction of plaque and tartar-Satisfying your pet's instinctive urge to chew-Carefully cut by hand and packaged for freshness-100pct natural with no preservatives-Capacity: 3 Oz-Capacity: 1 lbs. Options: -Available in two sizes. Dimensions: -Weight: 0.25 lb-Dimensions: 2.5" H x 8" W x 6.5" D-Weight: 1.1 lbs-Dimensions: 2.2" H x 8.5" W x 13.5" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Great brand with all natural products! My dog loves the chicken flavor and they keep him satisfied for a while!
Courtney N.
Thomaston, GA
These upset my dogs stomach I prefer to give her natural raw hide chews as these are better for digestion. The chicken flavor seems to make her sick and even though they are well priced I would rather spend the extra money and keep my dog healthy.
Debra S.
Hemet, CA
My dogs absolutely love this product. It's good for their teeth and tastes good to them. It's gives them something to chew on instead of something bad. I recommend this to all pet owners I know.
Angelena S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My doggie loves anything rawhide and these neat little chips are no exception. Keep him busy
Bridgette T.
These are great for our dogs teeth it makes them really clean plus it occupies her lol
morgan m.
Petersburg, TX
When looking for treats for my dogs I am very very picky and these meet all expectations.
Sandy L.
Burlington, Ontario
Would not recommend these to anyone. They may
be basted and flavorful to your dog....but I found out
they are not healthy for your dog.