2 colors available

BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treat. -Long lasting. -Great way to satisfy your dog's natural urge to chew. -Chewing rawhide naturally promotes the reduction of tartar and plaque. Ingredients: -100% Natural with no preservatives. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Holly L.
Holly L.
Can't ever go wrong with a classic rawhide bone. My dog loves these things. They don't last as long as a braided bone but still great and keep him happy and entertained.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Mis perros aman estas cosas, ayudan sus dienticos y los mantiene bastante entretenidos por ratos, drenan mucha energía persiguiendolos y masticando!
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Great smell to these bones but I worry a little in the house with white carpet. My Puggle loves these but I have to limit his time because his lips will get raw if he chews too long. This is a regular purchase for us~
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
My Lab loves these. He ill basically eat anything but these are his favorite and always begs for them!
Anne M. T.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
My Lab loves these. He ill basically eat anything but these are his favorite and always begs for them,they don't seem to like as much as these.
amber B.
amber B.
I have a mid size dog who is as silly as silly comes. This was a great value and Trevor loves it! it could be a lot more for something that I got at PetSmart. I am not sure what my dog is because he was a rescue but he is as happy as ever. I would get this for him any time that he wanted
Keyla Madai L.
Keyla Madai L.
Le encantan a mi perrita, puede pasar días con el, no le afecta los dientes, ni el estomago.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
I've tired giving my dogs different kinds of rawhide bones, but they don't seem to like as much as these.