6 colors available

BY HARTZ #46 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Dental™ Natural knotted rawhide Unbasted All natural   No preservatives Naturally promotes Plaque and Tartar reduction Long lasting chew satisfies your dog s instinctive urge to chew  Ideal for active, aggressive chewers see more...

• What is it? 5 Answers
  • I have heard a lot of bad things about raw hide being bad for dogs ...3 Answers
  • I have heard nothing but bad things about raw hide. Is it true or j...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My dog loved it and sense she is small it lasted her a long time I would recommend getting this if you have a small dog." in 15 reviews
Kyra U.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
My husky loves these bones. They keep her very occupied so she doesn't chew on my valuable things anymore. Purchase at any grocery store in the pet aisle!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Smithfield, VA
My pup loves these rawhide bones! Even though he can eat through them all within a day. My large German shepherd loves to chew! I buy them from Walmart.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Absolutely sickening that this is still available for sale. Needs to be taken off selves immediately. It's a killer for dogs.
Moenay N.
Moenay N.
Elmwood Park Nj
My dogs loves it, but if you really care about your dogs health then don't get it. I don't like giving my pups rawhide, cause the bone is basically bleach, my dogs throw it up, it's hard for them to digest. Never would I ever give them rawhide again.
Madeline A.
Madeline A.
Wilsonville , OR
STOP GIVING YOUR DOGS RAWHIDE
It's bad for your dogs. Over time their stomachs get diseases, small dogs will choke on the bones. Sometimes they get big chunks and swallow them without you even knowing and within a week they stop eating, drinking, going potty, and they just die from mal nutrition. Please. Stop giving your dogs rawhide
Leijai H.
Leijai H.
I've heard a lot of bad thing and good things about rawhide bones for dogs but so far my dog isn't having any trouble any trouble with them they aren't causing him to have any problems and we've been giving then to him since we god him (a little over a year) so in my opinion the're pretty good.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I've heard a lot of bad reviews for rawhide bones. Supposedly they expand in their dogs stomach? I got spooked and stopped giving these to her. But just a few months ago, she loved these! I would recommend doing research prior to buying these
V L.
V L.
Rawhide's are so bad. Not only are they loaded in chemicals, but they have made nearly every dog I've given one too sick. They can cause intestinal blockages. They also become rancid quickly and can smell up your house.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Pet Lover Expert
These have been great in our house for our ten week old puppy who is teething and very hyper. They keep him busy and his gums and teeth must feel a lot better because he doesn't shine and cry at night when this is in bed with him
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog loves these! She can sit there for a long time and chew on it until she takes the knots of the bone! She tends to ignore the middle part. It's a fun way to keep your doggie stimulated.
Annette P.
Annette P.
Owasso, OK
A friend said that rawhide bones caused digestion issues with her boxer - has anyone else experienced this with rawhide bones?
Shanda W.
Shanda W.
My dog chews her rawhides up within 5 minutes. Could this hurt her stomach? She does vomit afterwards at times.
christina t.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
If my dog loves these, but her teeth bleed every time she chews one, should i take it from her or let her enjoy it the way she does? She doesn't seem to notice the bleeding but i always freak out when i see it and she gets mad at me if i take it from her. lol.
staci B.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have heard nothing but bad things about raw hide. Is it true or just the hype?