BY HARTZ

Savanaha H.
Beaufort, SC
My two bigger dogs love these however my chihuahua doesn't. He is a very picky eater. My lab and my Shepard devour these treats though. They love them!
Kelsey B.
Poulsbo, WA
My dog loves these! I often let her have one when I leave for work so she has something to chew on for a little bit while I'm gone!
My dog likes these. Does not upset her stomach like other brands do. Some dog treats smell Terrible these not so much
Sarah L.
My dogs are very picky and it also depends on their mood, so sometimes they won't them and sometimes they do.
Sarah G.
Russellville, AL
My dog loves this flavor. I like the price and that they last for a really long time even with a put bull
kate p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I mean my dogs loves treats and theres are usally pretty cheap and they eat them so i guess good
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great quality, brand, & my dogs LOVE this dog food! Super adorable & my animals thrive with this!