BY HARTZ #12 in Health & Grooming

HAZ1154: Features: -Health care-Help eliminate and prevent the common symptoms of hairballs-Not only helps hairballs pass safely through the gastrointestinal tract-But also helps prevent the formation of hairballs through regular use-Also contains Omega 3-6-9 oils and vitamin E to help support healthy skin and coat-Eases pet discomfort associated with indigestible hairballs-Highly palatable paste-Along with regular brushing, to keep your pet hairball-free-Use once or twice a week-Capacity: 3 Oz. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 1.38" H x 6.25" W x 2.13" D. see more...

Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat was having hair balls really bad so i bought this hoping it would help. Well he would not come near it i tried it by its self, mixed in dry food , and i tired it in wet food he would not come near it. I finally put some in a pill pocket and got him to eat alittle but about 15mins later he coughed up a hair ball so ihavent used it again it may be because i didn't give it time maybe he needed it more than once but ....
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat used to get really bad hair balls and I knew Hertz was a good brand. I followed the instructions and put some on his paw for him to lick and he loved the flavor. He was a very picky cat and he even willing licked the medicine so I trust that most cats will. After about a week of treatment he had coughed up all of the hair and he only needed one dose a week to keep everything out of his throat. I would recommend this for anyone's cat. It's inexpensive and good for you and your cat plus it saves lots of money not using a veterinarian.
Kristina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat was shedding a lot and getting hairballs. I bought this hoping it would help. If I put it on her food, she eats around it. If I mix it into her food, she refuses to eat the food completely. I am glad it was less than $4 because this was a waste.
Danielle S.
My cat seems to like the taste of it, so I don’t have to force it. And it does seem to noticeably help with hair balls. My cat is a long haired breed and he doesn’t have many compared to my grandmas cat who hacks hair balls up ALL THE TIME
stephanie w.
westminster
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product worked amazing!!! It cleared up his hairball problem immediately. We give him a little bit each week and he has never had any issues with hair balls. The price was also lower than I had been expecting.
Jacklyn P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My long haired cat, Goose, has a very hard time with hair balls. She has very fine hair that mats up easily and she’s constantly chewing the mats out and her hair balls are ginormous. This has helped reduce not only the size, but the frequency of her yakking them up. It is a bit sticky though, and will stain your furniture.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our indoor cat does get hairballs occasionally. I like to put this on her food to help clear her tummy up. I think it works OK. It is hard to get her to take it, so she has to be hungry right when I put it on her food.
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
Harts made a life saver product! My cat constantly won't stop licking herself and always has hair balls. This has helped when they are stuck and reduced how many she has. I think any cat owner with a hair Bally cat needs this
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very good product that I have used on both of my catss. I live in the woods so they are around fleas and ticks alot but I've never had a problem since I use this
Amy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have tried this product before and it seemed to somewhat work. My cat is long haired and sheds constantly. He vomits hairballs about every other day. This sometimes helped and sometimes didn’t. He liked the flavor.