Hartz 24 Oz Bonanza Canary & Finch Gourmet Diet uploaded by Jessica B.

BY HARTZ #88 in Dog Accessories

Bird food Scientifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of finches and canaries Contains carefully selected ingredients that taste great and are also good for your pet Vitamin fortified 24 oz see more...

• Always heard this brand is dangerous in general , and lot animals h...1 Answers
Elexis C.
Elexis C.
I will never buy any HARTZ PRODUCTS! They are known to kill animals, poison them, and cause burns with flea spots and shampoos! Do not support this company!!
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
This is a very convenient (found in drug stores and grocery stores) and cheap bird seed. My sister uses this for her birds and they seem to love it.
Luisa A.
Luisa A.
My zebra finches loved it, I found it in my local supermarket so it wasn't hard to find and the price was not expensive.
Makena M.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This stuff if very good quality. The only thing that isn't good it how it tastes, my animal doesn't like it very well.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Amazing product that I brought in Rite Aid all my friends use it for their pets and they love it and it's affordable
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
We've used this type of food for our finches and they seem to be doing well with it!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Moorhead, MN
I LOVED this kit. It has all the essentials in it that all fish lovers should have!
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Bonanza has been trusted in our house for so long! Our keets have loved it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this at my local Shop n Save for way more than I buy my typical food. To be honest I bought it for the container so I could refill it and easily fill my birds bowls. Hartz is a good brand and my finches eat anything.
Joena S.
Joena S.
Not only is it amazing food but the animals loves it. Lasts for awhile. They can't get enough of it.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert
Always heard this brand is dangerous in general , and lot animals has died or gotten bad sick. Anyone takes on it?